Who doesn’t love December? Especially in Paris… The lights!!! Gosh, I love those little twinkly lights. Im not going to go into great detail about December but ill let the photos and videos speak for themselves.
And having my amazing friend Kendra visiting Paris (for the first time) during the holidays was definitely the best part. ♥
I did a
few many things in December which I experienced for the first time as well as a second since I loved the first time so much:
- Going up the Arc de Triomphe
- Riding a bike all over Paris
- Tea time at Le Meurice
- Musée de l’Orangerie – Monet, Picasso, Matisse ♥♥♥♥♥♥ – Definitely would recommend getting tickets before hand to avoid the long line.
- New Years on Les Champs Elysées (cool but never again)
- Amazing onion soup, and not so amazing onion soup
- Skating at the Grand Palais – this!!! this is amazing… again, get your tickets online prior to going.
- Eating macarons and drinking rosé
- Les Deux Magots Restaurant (So good!!!)
- Tasted cuccumber fiz for the first time… also amazing!
All in all, was a great month!
(Click on pics will make them larger)