– After a stint of being sick / not feeling 100% and a few what the heck is wrong with me moments, back to feeling somewhat like a human as opposed to a walking zombie
– Cut out bread/grains/milk out of my diet and feeling like a million bucks, give or take a few lovely low blood pressure/I feel drunk moments
– Felt good to walk a good hour and a half, listen to music and just zone out a little bit.
– It’s been a while & was truly nice to see you again ☺
Le Bon Marché – La Grande Épicerie
Address: 38, rue de Sèvres, 75007 Paris
— 4 words —
Whole Foods on Steroids…
– I could of spent a good 4-5 hours walking the aisles of this Épicerie.
My jaw almost hit the floor as I walked in. They have absolutely EVERYTHING!
Highlights: Yogurt aisle *obviously*, water tower, the bubbly, seafood and meat displays and the fruit/veggie truck.
– Spent 31€ on cinnamon, cinnamon sticks, stevia, coconut water (4.95€/each!!) and whole cloves.
Definitely could of spent more time and more money but I had an appointment to go to… (my bank account thanks you… for now)
La Suite Bleue
Address: 47 bis avenue Hoche, 75008 Paris
– 1st cut, colour, wash, colour, 2nd cut, blow dry, style, a good 3 hours later and a
little big dent in the bank account
– Definitely some interesting clients (looking at you lady with the crocodile skin Birkin bag & 2nd lady with a HUGE attitude problem)
– Great place for a cut/colour if you don’t mind the price tag that comes along with 3 hours, 2 coffees, a shampoo/head massage to die for and a good chuckle whilst people watching
Full post to come on that in the next couple of days. 🙂